- Explain the importance of Salesforce user records.
- Explain the difference between deactivating and freezing a user record.
- Explain how a user can become locked and unlocked.
- Explain the concept of record ownership.
- Describe the capabilities of queues.
- Describe which objects support queues.
- Explain the difference between user and feature licenses.
- Explain how licensing influences what actions a user can perform.
- Explain the implications of user localization settings.
- Describe the translation capabilities of Salesforce.
- Describe the different methods that can be used to authenticate to Salesforce.
- Describe identity verification, and under what conditions it occurs.
- Describe how to monitor and remove activations.
- Describe the security token, and under what conditions it is required.
- Describe the steps required to login as another user.
- Describe a session, and what settings influence sessions.
- Describe how to monitor and remove sessions.
- User Setup – Module Checkpoint
Explain the difference between user and feature licenses.
Resources for this Objective
Overview of Salesforce.com User Records
Video Must 10m CertifiedOnDemand.com
ARVE Error: API endpoint returned a 403 error. This can occur when a video has embedding disabled or restricted to certain domains.
Understanding User License Types
Documentation Should Medium Salesforce.com
Viewing Feature Licenses
Documentation Could Short Salesforce.com