- Explain the importance of Salesforce user records.
- Explain the difference between deactivating and freezing a user record.
- Explain how a user can become locked and unlocked.
- Explain the concept of record ownership.
- Describe the capabilities of queues.
- Describe which objects support queues.
- Explain the difference between user and feature licenses.
- Explain how licensing influences what actions a user can perform.
- Explain the implications of user localization settings.
- Describe the translation capabilities of Salesforce.
- Describe the different methods that can be used to authenticate to Salesforce.
- Describe identity verification, and under what conditions it occurs.
- Describe how to monitor and remove activations.
- Describe the security token, and under what conditions it is required.
- Describe the steps required to login as another user.
- Describe a session, and what settings influence sessions.
- Describe how to monitor and remove sessions.
- User Setup – Module Checkpoint
Describe the capabilities of queues.
For example, leads generated from the company’s website are routed to a lead queue “Inside Sales”. Members of the inside sales team then take ownership of leads owned by the queue as they have availability to call additional leads.
Resources for this Objective
Overview of Salesforce.com Queues
Video Must 5m CertifiedOnDemand.com