- Describe the components of organization setup.
- Describe the term API, and how API usage differs from using the standard user interface.
- Describe the difference between data and file storage, and where to monitor storage usage.
- Explain the effect of configuring business hours and holidays.
- Explain the effect of changing fiscal year configuration within Salesforce.
- Given a scenario, determine if standard or custom fiscal years is appropriate.
- Describe the implications of enabling custom fiscal years.
- Describe how to configure which languages can be selected when adding or modifying users.
- Describe the impact of currency locale configuration.
- Describe the capabilities of Salesforce to manage multiple currencies.
- Describe the capabilities of Advanced Currency Management (ACM) in Salesforce.com.
- Organization Setup – Module Checkpoint
Set the Fiscal Year
Documentation Could Medium Salesforce.com
The following is documentation on how to configure fiscal years.
Objectives for this Resource:
Once enabled, custom fiscal years cannot be disabled. Custom fiscal years have fairly significant implications for developers and AppExchange package compatability; make sure they are truly needed before enabling.
Custom fiscal years cannot be disabled once enabled.