- Describe the components of organization setup.
- Describe the term API, and how API usage differs from using the standard user interface.
- Describe the difference between data and file storage, and where to monitor storage usage.
- Explain the effect of configuring business hours and holidays.
- Explain the effect of changing fiscal year configuration within Salesforce.
- Given a scenario, determine if standard or custom fiscal years is appropriate.
- Describe the implications of enabling custom fiscal years.
- Describe how to configure which languages can be selected when adding or modifying users.
- Describe the impact of currency locale configuration.
- Describe the capabilities of Salesforce to manage multiple currencies.
- Describe the capabilities of Advanced Currency Management (ACM) in Salesforce.com.
- Organization Setup – Module Checkpoint
Enabling Multiple Currencies
Documentation Should Short Salesforce.com
This documentation page outlines how to enable multiple currencies.
Objectives for this Resource:
When starting with a new Salesforce org, only one currency is enabled.
Multiple currencies can be enabled by contacting Salesforce, and allows for static conversion rates between currencies.
To enable multiple currencies, contact Salesforce.