- Describe the components of organization setup.
- Describe the term API, and how API usage differs from using the standard user interface.
- Describe the difference between data and file storage, and where to monitor storage usage.
- Explain the effect of configuring business hours and holidays.
- Explain the effect of changing fiscal year configuration within Salesforce.
- Given a scenario, determine if standard or custom fiscal years is appropriate.
- Describe the implications of enabling custom fiscal years.
- Describe how to configure which languages can be selected when adding or modifying users.
- Describe the impact of currency locale configuration.
- Describe the capabilities of Salesforce to manage multiple currencies.
- Describe the capabilities of Advanced Currency Management (ACM) in Salesforce.com.
- Organization Setup – Module Checkpoint
Implications of Enabling Multiple Currencies
Documentation Should Medium Salesforce.com
This documentation page outlines implications of enabling multiple currencies.
Objectives for this Resource:
When starting with a new Salesforce org, only one currency is enabled.
Multiple currencies can be enabled by contacting Salesforce, and allows for static conversion rates between currencies.
After enabled, multiple currencies can’t be disabled for your organization.