- Describe how to navigate a CertifiedOnDemand.com course.
- Describe how progression is tracked on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe methods to effectively navigate CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe how to mark and recall favorites on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe how to ask questions and provide feedback on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe what content can be accessed on CertifiedOnDemand.com based upon your on membership level.
- Create a practice environment, configured for CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Getting Started – Module Checkpoint
Describe methods to effectively navigate CertifiedOnDemand.com.
Most actions on CertifiedOnDemand.com can be completed from the module page:
- Objectives can be completed.
- Most resources will have a pop-up menu () which will allow you to view and complete the resource.
- Most video resources will have a play icon () which will allow you to play the video without opening the resource.
- Most external resources (links outside of CertifiedOnDemand.com) will also have an icon () to open in a new window with one click.
Resources for this Objective
CertifiedOnDemand.com Site Overview
Video Must 4m CertifiedOnDemand.com