- Describe how to navigate a CertifiedOnDemand.com course.
- Describe how progression is tracked on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe methods to effectively navigate CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe how to mark and recall favorites on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe how to ask questions and provide feedback on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe what content can be accessed on CertifiedOnDemand.com based upon your on membership level.
- Create a practice environment, configured for CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Getting Started – Module Checkpoint
Describe how progression is tracked on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
Objectives and resources may be marked complete. Completing an objective will not complete related resources.
Modules are not marked as complete, but instead reflect the percentage of completed objectives and resources within that module.
For example, when complete this objective, you will see the objectives progress bar increase in this module.
A grey CoD icon indicates incomplete; a full color icon indicates complete.
You must be logged in to track your progression.
Resources for this Objective
CertifiedOnDemand.com Site Overview
Video Must 4m CertifiedOnDemand.com