- Describe how to navigate a CertifiedOnDemand.com course.
- Describe how progression is tracked on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe methods to effectively navigate CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe how to mark and recall favorites on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe how to ask questions and provide feedback on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe what content can be accessed on CertifiedOnDemand.com based upon your on membership level.
- Create a practice environment, configured for CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Getting Started – Module Checkpoint
Describe what content can be accessed on CertifiedOnDemand.com based upon your on membership level.
- An account of any type is required to track completion, mark favorites, submit feedback, and add comments.
- External resources in all modules are always available, even without an account.
- All resources and objectives in any “free” module are accessible with a free account.
- All objectives and practice exams within a course may be accessed with a Study Guide account (resources on CertifiedOnDemand.com in “free” sections are not accessible).
- All objectives and resources within a course may be accessed with an academy account.
- Team memberships are available for group purchases.
Resources for this Objective
CertifiedOnDemand.com Individual & Team Account Options (Incomplete)
Article Should Short CertifiedOnDemand.com