- Describe how to navigate a CertifiedOnDemand.com course.
- Describe how progression is tracked on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe methods to effectively navigate CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe how to mark and recall favorites on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe how to ask questions and provide feedback on CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Describe what content can be accessed on CertifiedOnDemand.com based upon your on membership level.
- Create a practice environment, configured for CertifiedOnDemand.com.
- Getting Started – Module Checkpoint
Describe how to navigate a CertifiedOnDemand.com course.
Each course has a list modules; each module has a list of objectives and resources.
Objectives are skills that must be learned or tasks that must be completed.
Resources are videos, articles, and other materials that will help you learn. Resources can be listed on multiple objectives (you will only need to mark the resource as complete once).
Resources for this Objective
CertifiedOnDemand.com Site Overview
Video Must 4m CertifiedOnDemand.com